JJ Chic Travels: 5 Things I Never Travel Without
Ready to hit the road and explore the world? Before you embark on your next adventure, it's time to spill the beans on the must-have travel essentials that will save your sanity and keep you in the travel groove. From funky luggage tags to tech-savvy gadgets, these travel essentials are here to make your journey smooth, stress-free, and, most importantly, a whole lot of fun! So, buckle up and get ready to pack like a pro with these must-have items.
1. Brightly Colored Luggage Tags--I don't know about you, but most of my luggage is black and boring. A few years ago I bought some bright orange silicone tags, and now I NEVER lose my bag in the sea of black suitcases. Our entire family has these tags on our bags, and when we check (which is rare) we find our bags with ease. I use these when I'm checking or not. I never lose a suitcase. Find the tags I use HERE (pro tip: buy a few extra for any new bags you may travel with!)
2. Spacious Travel Backpack--As many of you know, my family primarily travels with carry-on only luggage, so i NEED a good backpack that fits whatever does't fit into my suitcase. I've used the same backpack for over a year, and I love it. It fits all my toiletries and my laptop or iPad, and of course my snacks! I'm also able to stash any sunglasses, medicines and personal items with ease! Find the backpack I use HERE
3. Travel Tweezers, Nail Clipper, File and Scissor Set--I know, I know, super basic, BUT this little kit has saved me so many times! Got a hang nail or splinter? I got you! Forgot to cut your nails? Here you go! And the scissors...let me tell you, I use these literally every single time I travel! They are a lifesaver. I have the multi-color set, but I got my son the silver. Very sleek! Find the set HERE
4. Portable Chargers--Between my four kids, my husband and me, we have a lot of devices! I cannot handle having a dead phone, so I ALWAYS carry a portable charger or two traveling with me. These are an absolute must! Also, don't forget to bring your cords to plug these into! Find these HERE
5. Noise cancelling headphones--headphones that cancel noise are an absolute MUST for me! I'm on a plane a lot, and I love to listen to music and sleep. You can get less expensive earbuds, but I've found I prefer the over the ear headphones for plane rides. My ears are small, and the buds get uncomfortable after hours of use. HERE are the ones I love! (they are 50% off right now as of 6/1/23)
Traveling can be an exciting and transformative experience, and having the right essentials can make it even better. By including these five must-have travel items you'll be well-prepared for any journey that comes your way. These essentials will not only keep you organized but also enhance your travel experience, allowing you to focus on the incredible moments and create lifelong memories. So pack your bags with these essentials and embark on stress-free adventures around the globe. Bon voyage!
This blog post has affiliate links, but I PERSONALLY own and love all of these products! :)